Have you ever dreamed of owning a bar and restaurant? Now is your chance! This turn key establishment is for sale. Business must sell and the building can be purchased or leased. Main Street Lindsay! Great Location! Great Community! The building features a full bar, full kitchen and 2 bathrooms. 3216 sq ft! Alley access and full basement. Much of the decor stays except Husker items and one beer sign.
Price (building) - $157,000 building or lease available.
Price (for the business property only) - $90,000
Buy business property AND 51% of building for $140,000. You can buy the other owner out of their 49% lease.